TILE ADHESIVE DIRECT LTD TERMS & CONDITIONS
thoi gian giao dich binomo
олимп трейд отзывы развод
The below terms and conditions are designed for your use in relation to our web-site and any enquiries or purchases you make, your statutory rights are not affected.
Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
When you submit an order to us, you are offering to purchase the products from us at the prices indicated on the Website. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described below.
When an order is placed online, we request authorisation for the value of the order through our third party payment provider to ensure that the funds are available for the value of your order. Your payment details will also be checked by our screening service, this is designed to protect the company and the customer from fraudulent activity.
By submitting an order to us through the Website and by clicking the Pay Now button, you confirm that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full.
Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when you receive an email from us that confirms that the products have been dispatched. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you this dispatch confirmation. Once we have sent you this dispatch confirmation, you will not be able to amend your order and any cancellations to your order must be made in accordance with the paragraph titled ‘Returns’ below.
If we are unable to supply you with a product, for example because that product is no longer available, or because of an error in the price on the Website, or we are unable to obtain authorisation or verify your payment, or where you do not accept our terms, we will inform you of this by email or telephone and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the products we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days.
Please note: acceptance by us of a payment made by you in connection with any products does not constitute our acceptance of your order and a legally binding contract is not formed until you receive our order confirmation email and we will not be obliged to supply products to you until then.
If at any point there are any problems with your order, please contact us using the details on our Contact Us page Contact us .
PRICE OF GOODS AND PAYMENT
The prices of the goods will be as quoted on the website from time to time. We only accept payment for orders in pounds (£) sterling. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of the goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
Prices for our goods may change from time to time but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with an order confirmation.
The price of our goods includes VAT (where applicable) at the current applicable rate chargeable in the UK for the time being. Please note that if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT payable by you, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
Delivery charges will also be payable on your order and these will be added to the price of your order prior to you submitting payment to us.
Our website contains a large number of goods. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the goods on the website may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that:
- Where the correct price for the goods is less than the price stated on the website we will charge you the lower amount when dispatching the goods to you; and
- If the correct price for the goods is higher than the price stated on the website we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the goods at the correct price, or to cancel you order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have been recognised by you as an error in pricing we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
Payment for the goods must be made using the payment facilities available through the website. We may with hold the goods and/or cancel the contract between us if payment is not received from you in full in cleared funds, unless it has been otherwise agreed between us that you may pay us in installments.
Whilst we will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that your order is delivered to you within reasonable times from ordering. Our deliveries are carried out by a third party provider and as such this process is largely out of our control. If an event does occur which may affect your delivery and/or is otherwise outside of our control we will attempt to contact you.
Your delivery will need to be signed for when it is delivered to you so please ensure you make necessary arrangements for someone to be at your address to accept delivery of goods. A delivery driver will contact you an hour before your items are set to be delivered. If nobody is able to accept delivery of your goods, this may result in the goods returning to us and as a result any charges for redelivery may need to be paid by you.
Your delivery will be delivered to the nearest accessible location to the delivery address that you provide to us (Kerb side Delivery). Please ensure that any hazards that may prevent your delivery being taken off of the delivery lorry are removed, to the extent possible. If there are immovable hazards or obstructions (e.g. steps, uneven or gravel paths or driveways for example) your delivery may be made to an alternative location between the delivery vehicle and your property. If your property has limited or difficult access you must let us know at time of placing your order , using the delivery restrictions comment box. The goods will become your responsibility at the point of delivery.
LIABILITY- PLEASE READ THIS CLAUSE CAREFULLY
Please be aware:
- As part of our service we are happy to assist with working out measurements and the suitability of products for a particular installation, but it remains ultimately the customers’ responsibility to ensure suitability and quantities prior to fixing. We will not be responsible in the event that the wrong quantity of tiles, or tiles that are not suitable for any particular placing have been ordered.
- Due to the manufacturing process products may vary in shade, tolerance and calibration this is especially prevalent in natural products. The variance in colours and textures is not a defect, but merely a characteristic and most natural products will require sealing prior to grouting and may require ongoing maintenance.
- You should not arrange for fitting until all goods are received and your order is complete. All lead times are quoted with goodwill, but we cannot be responsible for any failure to meet these or any consequential loss.
- If you are in any doubt about the suitability of the product, do not proceed to fitting but please contact our customer services team using the details on our Contact Us page Contact Us who would be pleased to assist.
- Please check all goods prior to fitting as we are unable to accept any claims after the tiles have been installed except in the cases of any inherent non visible defects.
- Please be aware that there may be slight variations in colour, shades and dimensions from batch to batch. We advise you to order enough product to cover your needs accordingly as we cannot accept any liability for any minor differences in any subsequent batch or batches that you may need to order.
- Any products displayed on the website alongside your order are suggested accompanying products only. We cannot guarantee the suitability of these suggested accompanying products for your particular project and you should not rely on these suggestions. Save for circumstances where any accompanying product is faulty, we do accept any liability once tiles have been fixed if that product is unsuitable.
If you wish to return any goods to TileAdhesiveDirect they must be in a re-saleable condition in their original box.
All Returned goods will have a 10% handling charge for restocking coupled with a pre agreed haulage cost for transportation of the product which will be deducted from the original cost of the order.
If the goods are not in a re-saleable condition when they arrive back, TileAdhesiveDirect have the right to adjust the refund based upon the resale value.
All costs of return will be clearly explained prior to a re fund being agreed by the client and TileAdhesiveDirect.
If you wish to return the goods to us because they are faulty and mis-described, you should notify us that the goods are faulty immediately after delivery by contacting us using the number or email provided on our Contact Us page Contact Us. We will ask you to return the goods to us and provide you with a refund for the cost of arranging such return.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of any of our obligations under our contract with you that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.
An “Event Outside Our Control” means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotions, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, fire, explosion, storm, blizzard, flood or other inclement and unordinary weather condition, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under our contract with you:
- We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you of this; and
- Our obligations to you will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of the goods to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
If you have any queries or complaints regarding your order please contact us using the contact details you can find on our Contact Us page Contact us.